100% Waterrock over to Browing over to Lyn Lowry
Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob)
Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob) is a 6,240 ft / 1,902 m mountain peak near Cullowhee, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 18108th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Oldfield Top, Browning Knob, Waterrock Knob, Plott Balsam, Fowler Balsam Mountain, and Yellow Face. Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob) belongs to the South Beyond 6000 peak list. See the Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob) map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob) SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 5, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Lyn Lowry (Jone's Knob)
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Oldfield Top 5,787 ft / 1,764 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Browning Knob 6,207 ft / 1,892 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Waterrock Knob 6,292 ft / 1,918 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Plott Balsam 6,088 ft / 1,856 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fowler Balsam Mountain 5,433 ft / 1,656 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yellow Face 6,033 ft / 1,839 m 2 mi / 4 km away