Mount Lucania is a 17,146 ft / 5,226 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Yukon and the 3rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Newfoundland, Mount Nova Scotia, Mount Steele, Mount Prince Edward Island, Mount New Brunswick, and Mount Quebec. See the Mount Lucania map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lucania photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lucania SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Lucania summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Lucania pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Newfoundland 11,340 ft / 3,456 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Nova Scotia 10,453 ft / 3,186 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Steele 16,644 ft / 5,073 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Prince Edward Island 10,193 ft / 3,107 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount New Brunswick 10,230 ft / 3,118 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Quebec 11,770 ft / 3,587 m 10 mi / 16 km away