100% North Slope
Mount Lorne is a 5,692 ft / 1,735 m mountain peak near Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 266th highest mountain in Yukon and the 5134th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Minto Hill, Mount Lansdowne, Mosquito Hill, Wolf Hill, White Hill, and Needle Mountain. See the Mount Lorne map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lorne photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lorne SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 30, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Lorne
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Minto Hill 4,984 ft / 1,519 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Lansdowne 4,976 ft / 1,517 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mosquito Hill 3,850 ft / 1,173 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Wolf Hill 3,371 ft / 1,027 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- White Hill 4,458 ft / 1,359 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Needle Mountain 5,263 ft / 1,604 m 12 mi / 19 km away