Mount Logan is a 19,551 ft / 5,959 m mountain peak in the Saint Elias Mountains in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Yukon and the 1st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are McArthur Peak, King Peak, Mount Baird, Mount Malaspina, Mount Bering, and Mount Augusta. Mount Logan belongs to the Canadian Province High Points, World Country High Points, and the Seven Second Summits peak lists. See the Mount Logan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Logan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Logan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Logan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Logan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McArthur Peak 12,487 ft / 3,806 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- King Peak 14,610 ft / 4,453 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Baird 10,714 ft / 3,266 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Mount Malaspina 10,624 ft / 3,238 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Bering 10,144 ft / 3,092 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Augusta 14,070 ft / 4,289 m 18 mi / 30 km away