Mount Lockhart is a 11,598 ft / 3,535 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Montana and the 2066th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Whitetail Peak, Silver Run Peak, Sundance Mountain, Medicine Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Beartooth Mountain. See the Mount Lockhart map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lockhart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lockhart SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Lockhart summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Lockhart pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Whitetail Peak 12,536 ft / 3,821 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Silver Run Peak 12,477 ft / 3,803 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sundance Mountain 12,231 ft / 3,728 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Medicine Mountain 11,522 ft / 3,512 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Thunder Mountain 11,401 ft / 3,475 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Beartooth Mountain 12,346 ft / 3,763 m 3 mi / 4 km away