Mount Lincoln is a 6,631 ft / 2,021 m mountain peak near Palisade, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3887th highest mountain in Colorado and the 15807th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Garfield, East Orchard Mesa, Horse Mountain, Chalk Mountain, Round Mountain, and Long Point. See the Mount Lincoln map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lincoln photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lincoln SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Lincoln
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cameron 14,238 ft / 4,340 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Bross 14,178 ft / 4,321 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- South Bross 14,030 ft / 4,276 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Democrat 14,155 ft / 4,314 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Star Mountain 13,614 ft / 4,150 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Traver Peak 13,855 ft / 4,223 m 2 mi / 3 km away