Mount Lincoln is a 6,631 ft / 2,021 m mountain peak near Palisade, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3916th highest mountain in Colorado and the 15936th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Garfield, East Orchard Mesa, Horse Mountain, Chalk Mountain, Long Point, and Round Mountain. See the Mount Lincoln map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lincoln photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lincoln SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Lincoln
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Garfield 6,637 ft / 2,023 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- East Orchard Mesa 4,836 ft / 1,474 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Horse Mountain 5,974 ft / 1,821 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Chalk Mountain 8,091 ft / 2,466 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Long Point 5,778 ft / 1,761 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Round Mountain 6,811 ft / 2,076 m 8 mi / 13 km away