Mount Lincoln is a 6,631 ft / 2,021 m mountain peak near Palisade, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3916th highest mountain in Colorado and the 15936th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Garfield, East Orchard Mesa, Horse Mountain, Chalk Mountain, Long Point, and Round Mountain. See the Mount Lincoln map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lincoln photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lincoln SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Lincoln
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Truman 5,020 ft / 1,530 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Little Haystack Mountain 4,724 ft / 1,440 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Lafayette 5,260 ft / 1,603 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Lafayette 5,040 ft / 1,536 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Eagle Cliff 3,420 ft / 1,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Owl's Head Mountain 4,025 ft / 1,227 m 2 mi / 3 km away