Mount Lewis is a 5,449 ft / 1,661 m mountain peak near Mi-Wuk Village, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2273rd highest mountain in California and the 22556th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Marble Mountain, Mount Provo, Murphy Peak, Elizabeth Peak, Duckwall Mountain, and Thompson Peak. See the Mount Lewis map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lewis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lewis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Lewis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Lewis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Marble Mountain 5,463 ft / 1,665 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Provo 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Murphy Peak 4,478 ft / 1,365 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Elizabeth Peak 4,875 ft / 1,486 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Duckwall Mountain 5,823 ft / 1,775 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Thompson Peak 5,272 ft / 1,607 m 6 mi / 9 km away