Mount Latukan is a 7,635 ft / 2,327 m mountain peak near Kulempang, Maguindanao, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 51st highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Piapayungan, Mount Ragang, Mount Punug, Salagabanog Peak, Mount Magampao, and Mount Maranat. See the Mount Latukan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Latukan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Latukan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Latukan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Latukan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Piapayungan 9,236 ft / 2,815 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Ragang 7,930 ft / 2,417 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Punug 4,777 ft / 1,456 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Salagabanog Peak 5,042 ft / 1,537 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Magampao 4,782 ft / 1,458 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Maranat 6,201 ft / 1,890 m 12 mi / 19 km away