100% High Pass
Mount Larrabee is a 7,821 ft / 2,384 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 215th highest mountain in Washington and the 10350th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Pleiades, American Border Peak, Winchester Mountain, Canadian Border Peak, Yellow Aster Butte, and Border Peak. See the Mount Larrabee map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Larrabee photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Larrabee SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 21, 2006. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Pleiades 7,195 ft / 2,193 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- American Border Peak 7,992 ft / 2,436 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Winchester Mountain 6,489 ft / 1,978 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Canadian Border Peak 7,516 ft / 2,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yellow Aster Butte 6,129 ft / 1,868 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Border Peak 4,944 ft / 1,507 m 2 mi / 4 km away