Mount Lago is a 8,745 ft / 2,665 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Washington and the 6687th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Carru, Dot Mountain, Osceola Peak, Blackcap Mountain, Monument Peak, and Ptarmigan Peak. Mount Lago belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Mount Lago map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Lago photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Lago SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Lago summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Lago pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Carru 8,595 ft / 2,620 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dot Mountain 8,140 ft / 2,481 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Osceola Peak 8,587 ft / 2,617 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blackcap Mountain 8,281 ft / 2,524 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monument Peak 8,592 ft / 2,619 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ptarmigan Peak 8,614 ft / 2,626 m 3 mi / 4 km away