Mount Knox is a 1,746 ft / 532 m mountain peak near Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6101st highest mountain in British Columbia and the 9567th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Dilworth, Blue Grouse Mountain, Mount Hayman, Mine Hill, Bouchier Mountain, and Mount Boucherie. See the Mount Knox map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Knox photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Knox SUMMIT LOG
5 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 22, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Knox
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Dilworth 1,600 ft / 488 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Blue Grouse Mountain 4,024 ft / 1,227 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Hayman 4,101 ft / 1,250 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mine Hill 2,279 ft / 695 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Bouchier Mountain 1,670 ft / 509 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Boucherie 2,487 ft / 758 m 6 mi / 10 km away