Mount Kirkpatrick is a 14,823 ft / 4,518 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Decennial Peak, Mount Dickerson, Barnes Peak, Mount Drewry, Mount Falla, and Mount Price. See the Mount Kirkpatrick map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kirkpatrick photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kirkpatrick SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Kirkpatrick summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Kirkpatrick pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Decennial Peak 13,189 ft / 4,020 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Dickerson 13,517 ft / 4,120 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Barnes Peak 11,024 ft / 3,360 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Drewry 9,547 ft / 2,910 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Falla 12,467 ft / 3,800 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Price 9,941 ft / 3,030 m 10 mi / 17 km away