Mount King George
Mount King George is a 11,198 ft / 3,413 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 58th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Princess Mary, Mount Prince Albert, Mount Prince Edward, The Royal Group, Mount Prince George, and Mount Prince Henry. Mount King George belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the Mount King George map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. King George photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount King George SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 24, 2010. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Princess Mary 8,875 ft / 2,705 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prince Albert 10,538 ft / 3,212 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Prince Edward 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Royal Group 9,174 ft / 2,796 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Prince George 8,159 ft / 2,487 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Prince Henry 9,002 ft / 2,744 m 2 mi / 3 km away