Mount Kennedy is a 12,076 ft / 3,681 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Yukon and the 23rd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Hubbard, Mount Alverstone, The Weisshorn, Pinnacle Peak, Ulu Mountain, and Mount Foresta. See the Mount Kennedy map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kennedy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kennedy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Kennedy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Kennedy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Hubbard 14,951 ft / 4,557 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Alverstone 14,500 ft / 4,420 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- The Weisshorn 10,091 ft / 3,076 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Pinnacle Peak 10,290 ft / 3,136 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Ulu Mountain 9,464 ft / 2,885 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Foresta 10,469 ft / 3,191 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel