Mount Keith is a 13,982 ft / 4,262 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in California and the 110th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Junction Peak, Center Peak, Polychrome Peak, Mount Bradley, Caltech Peak, and Gregorys Monument. Mount Keith belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Mount Keith map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Keith photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Keith SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Keith summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Keith pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Junction Peak 13,888 ft / 4,233 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Center Peak 12,730 ft / 3,880 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bradley 13,264 ft / 4,043 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Caltech Peak 13,832 ft / 4,216 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gregorys Monument 13,855 ft / 4,223 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Stanford (South) 13,973 ft / 4,259 m 3 mi / 5 km away