Mount Kaputyat is a 3,464 ft / 1,056 m mountain peak in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Newfoundland and Labrador and the 7711th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Kutyaupak Mountain, Kutyautak Mountain, Kitsemarviub Mountain, Mount Elizabeth, Mount Ford, and Innuit Mountain. See the Mount Kaputyat map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kaputyat photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kaputyat SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Kaputyat summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Kaputyat pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kutyaupak Mountain 3,141 ft / 957 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kutyautak Mountain 3,212 ft / 979 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kitsemarviub Mountain 2,182 ft / 665 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Elizabeth 2,182 ft / 665 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Ford 2,709 ft / 826 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Innuit Mountain 4,486 ft / 1,367 m 6 mi / 9 km away