Mount Kapantao is a 1,440 ft / 439 m mountain peak near Malinaw, Misamis Oriental, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1365th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Indocay, Mount Managua, Mount Kaluayan, Mount Piglagahan, Mount Gimankil, and Mount Caliduan. See the Mount Kapantao map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kapantao photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kapantao SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Kapantao summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Kapantao pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Indocay 4,075 ft / 1,242 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Managua 924 ft / 282 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Kaluayan 1,692 ft / 516 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Piglagahan 2,654 ft / 809 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Gimankil 2,705 ft / 825 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Caliduan 3,734 ft / 1,138 m 12 mi / 20 km away