Mount Kaluayan is a 1,692 ft / 516 m mountain peak near Malinaw, Misamis Oriental, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Misamis Oriental and the 1218th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Gimankil, Mount Managua, Mount Mangabon, Mount Sabrang, Mount Kapantao, and Mount Pamalihi. See the Mount Kaluayan map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kaluayan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kaluayan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Kaluayan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Kaluayan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Gimankil 2,705 ft / 825 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Managua 924 ft / 282 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Mangabon 8,235 ft / 2,510 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Sabrang 6,713 ft / 2,046 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Kapantao 1,440 ft / 439 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Pamalihi 4,210 ft / 1,283 m 8 mi / 12 km away