Mount Igikpak is the highest peak in the Schwatka Mountains region of the Brooks Range. It is also the tallest mountain in Gates of the Arctic National Park, located in the US state of Alaska. Mount Igikpak is in the south central part of the national park, very close to the source of the Noatak River and not far from the Arrigetch Peaks
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Igikpak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Igikpak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Igikpak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Chitiok 5,633 ft / 1,717 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Papiok 5,712 ft / 1,741 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Oyukak Mountain 6,909 ft / 2,106 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Arrigetch Peaks 6,000 ft / 1,829 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Sisikikaret Hill 1,959 ft / 597 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Shulakpachak Peak 6,007 ft / 1,831 m 26 mi / 41 km away