100% Elkhorn Creek
Mount Idaho is a 12,065 ft / 3,677 m mountain peak in the Lost River Range in Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Idaho and the 1801st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Borah Peak, Leatherman Peak, Mount Church, Donaldson Peak, Mount Corruption, and Mount Breitenbach. Mount Idaho belongs to the Idaho 12ers peak list. See the Mount Idaho map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Idaho photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Idaho SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 20, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Borah Peak 12,662 ft / 3,859 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Leatherman Peak 12,228 ft / 3,727 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Church 12,200 ft / 3,719 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Donaldson Peak 12,023 ft / 3,665 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Corruption 11,857 ft / 3,614 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Breitenbach 12,140 ft / 3,700 m 6 mi / 9 km away