100% Skinny Boys Big Feet
Mount Hutton is a 11,919 ft / 3,633 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 309th highest mountain in California and the 1987th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Peter Peak, Emerald Peak, Mount McGee, Blackcap Mountain, and Fleming Mountain. See the Mount Hutton map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hutton photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hutton SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 19, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Skinny Boys Big Feet.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 11,939 ft / 3,639 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Peter Peak 12,467 ft / 3,800 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Emerald Peak 12,546 ft / 3,824 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount McGee 12,944 ft / 3,945 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Blackcap Mountain 11,559 ft / 3,523 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Fleming Mountain 10,584 ft / 3,226 m 4 mi / 6 km away