Mount Huntington is a 12,355 ft / 3,766 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 243rd highest mountain in California and the 1469th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pointless Peak, Mount Stanford (North), Mount Hopkins, Mono Rock, Mount Crocker, and Mount Morgan. See the Mount Huntington map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Huntington photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Huntington SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Huntington summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Huntington pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Rooster Comb 9,590 ft / 2,923 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pease Peak 6,893 ft / 2,101 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Dan Beard 9,993 ft / 3,046 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Barrille 6,519 ft / 1,987 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Dickey 8,468 ft / 2,581 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- East Buttress, Denali 14,495 ft / 4,418 m 6 mi / 10 km away