100% Mid State Trail
Mount Hunger is a 1,453 ft / 443 m mountain peak near Ashburnham, Massachusetts, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 232nd highest mountain in Massachusetts and the 51086th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Brown Hill, Russell Hill, Jewell Hill, Meeting House Hill, Packard Hill, and Blood Hill. See the Mount Hunger map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hunger photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hunger SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 18, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Hunger
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- White Rock Mountain 3,176 ft / 968 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Burnt Mountain 2,743 ft / 836 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hogback Mountain 3,228 ft / 984 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Densmore Mountain 2,628 ft / 801 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loomis Hill 1,368 ft / 417 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stowe Pinnacle 2,628 ft / 801 m 2 mi / 4 km away