Mount Humphreys is a 10,853 ft / 3,308 m mountain peak in Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 301st highest mountain in Wyoming and the 2854th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Schurz, Eagle Peak, Table Mountain, Atkins Peak, Colter Peak, and Plenty Coups Peak. See the Mount Humphreys map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Humphreys photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Humphreys SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Humphreys summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Humphreys pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Schurz 11,010 ft / 3,356 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Eagle Peak 11,367 ft / 3,465 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Table Mountain 11,040 ft / 3,365 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Atkins Peak 10,928 ft / 3,331 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Colter Peak 10,640 ft / 3,243 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Plenty Coups Peak 10,925 ft / 3,330 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres