Mount Housetop is a 1,644 ft / 501 m mountain peak near Burnie, Tasmania, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 174th highest mountain in Tasmania and the 1501st highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Everett, Mount Lorymer, Saint Valentine Peak, Mount Tor, Mount Duncan, and Black Bluff. See the Mount Housetop map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Housetop photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Housetop SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 30, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Everett 2,166 ft / 660 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Lorymer 1,888 ft / 576 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Saint Valentines Peak 3,628 ft / 1,106 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Tor 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Duncan 2,145 ft / 654 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Black Bluff 4,396 ft / 1,340 m 11 mi / 18 km away