Mount Hole-in-the-Wall is a 11,450 ft / 3,490 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 35th highest mountain in Montana and the 2403rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Shepard Mountain, Froze-to-Death Mountain, Saddleback Mountain, Mount Peal, Prairieview Mountain, and Tempest Mountain. See the Mount Hole-in-the-Wall map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hole-in-the-Wall photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hole-in-the-Wall SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Hole-in-the-Wall summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Hole-in-the-Wall pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shepard Mountain 10,955 ft / 3,339 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Froze-to-Death Mountain 11,755 ft / 3,583 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saddleback Mountain 10,873 ft / 3,314 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Peal 12,395 ft / 3,778 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Prairieview Mountain 10,574 ft / 3,223 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tempest Mountain 12,438 ft / 3,791 m 4 mi / 6 km away