100% Silver Moccassin Trail
Mount Hillyer is a 6,200 ft / 1,890 m mountain peak near Littlerock, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1805th highest mountain in California and the 18285th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pacifico Mountain, Roundtop, Mount Mooney, Granite Mountain, Vetter Mountain, and Bare Mountain. Mount Hillyer belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Hillyer map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hillyer photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hillyer SUMMIT LOG
14 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 15, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Hillyer
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pacifico Mountain 7,124 ft / 2,171 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Roundtop 6,260 ft / 1,908 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Mooney 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Granite Mountain 6,620 ft / 2,018 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vetter Mountain 5,908 ft / 1,801 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bare Mountain 6,388 ft / 1,947 m 4 mi / 6 km away