100% SE Face
Mount Henry is a 12,196 ft / 3,717 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 280th highest mountain in California and the 1704th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Zingheim Heights, Fleming Mountain, Red Mountain, Pavilion Dome, Emerald Peak, and Mount Hutton. Mount Henry belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Henry map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Henry photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Henry SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 26, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Henry
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zingheim Heights 11,135 ft / 3,394 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fleming Mountain 10,584 ft / 3,226 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Red Mountain 11,939 ft / 3,639 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pavilion Dome 11,821 ft / 3,603 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Emerald Peak 12,546 ft / 3,824 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Hutton 11,919 ft / 3,633 m 4 mi / 7 km away