Mount Helix is a 1,365 ft / 416 m mountain peak near El Cajon, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5217th highest mountain in California and the 52263rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Dictionary Hill, Cowles Mountain, Pyles Peak, San Miguel Mountain, Kwaay Paay, and South Fortuna Mountain. See the Mount Helix map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Helix photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Helix SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 13, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Drove.
Others who’ve summited Mount Helix
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dictionary Hill 1,060 ft / 323 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cowles Mountain 1,591 ft / 485 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pyles Peak 1,379 ft / 420 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- San Miguel Mountain 2,559 ft / 780 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Kwaay Paay 1,194 ft / 364 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- South Fortuna Mountain 1,094 ft / 333 m 6 mi / 10 km away