Mount Helen is a 13,176 ft / 4,016 m mountain peak near Frisco, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 431st highest mountain in Colorado and the 622nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Father Dyer Peak, Tenmile Range Peak 10, Crystal Peak, Tenmile Range Peak 9, Pacific Peak, and Atlantic Peak. See the Mount Helen map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Helen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Helen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Helen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Helen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trappman Hills 5,837 ft / 1,779 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- O'Briens Knob 6,148 ft / 1,874 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Wellington Hills 5,886 ft / 1,794 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Antelope Hill 6,207 ft / 1,892 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Gabbard Hills 5,827 ft / 1,776 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Antelope Peak 7,530 ft / 2,295 m 8 mi / 13 km away