Mount Helen is a 8,839 ft / 2,694 m mountain peak near Burney, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 772nd highest mountain in California and the 6416th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bumpass Mountain, Eagle Peak, Ski Heil Peak, Lassen Peak, Vulcans Castle, and Pilot Pinnacle. See the Mount Helen map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Helen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Helen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Helen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Helen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Bumpass Mountain 8,740 ft / 2,664 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Eagle Peak 9,193 ft / 2,802 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ski Heil Peak 8,927 ft / 2,721 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lassen Peak 10,462 ft / 3,189 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Vulcans Castle 8,484 ft / 2,586 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pilot Pinnacle 8,766 ft / 2,672 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Black Mountain
- Mount Flume
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Liberty
- Ashokan High Point