Mount Hay is a 2,408 ft / 734 m mountain peak in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 256th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 680th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Bogandyera Mountain, Maragle Hill, Mount Burrowa, Mount Jagumba, Manjar, and Granite Mountain. See the Mount Hay map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Hay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Hay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Bogandyera Mountain 3,326 ft / 1,014 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Maragle Hill 2,005 ft / 611 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Burrowa 3,668 ft / 1,118 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Mount Jagumba 3,711 ft / 1,131 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Manjar 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Granite Mountain 3,810 ft / 1,162 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point