Mount Hamilton is a 9,833 ft / 2,997 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 18th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Hackel, Darwin, Malte Brun, Mount Aylmer, Mount Nathan, and Cooper. Mount Hamilton belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Mount Hamilton map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hamilton photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hamilton SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Hamilton summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Hamilton pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copernicus Peak 4,380 ft / 1,335 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Isabel 4,183 ft / 1,275 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pyramid Rock 4,003 ft / 1,220 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Panochita Hill 1,844 ft / 562 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rattlesnake Butte 3,150 ft / 960 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2,759 ft / 841 m 5 mi / 7 km away