100% Mt. Hamilton Road
Mount Hamilton is a 4,196 ft / 1,279 m mountain peak near Morgan Hill, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3034th highest mountain in California and the 29270th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copernicus Peak, Mount Isabel, Pyramid Rock, Panochita Hill, Rattlesnake Butte, and Sugarloaf Mountain. See the Mount Hamilton map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hamilton photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hamilton SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 10, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Hamilton
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copernicus Peak 4,380 ft / 1,335 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Isabel 4,183 ft / 1,275 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pyramid Rock 4,003 ft / 1,220 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Panochita Hill 1,844 ft / 562 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Rattlesnake Butte 3,150 ft / 960 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2,759 ft / 841 m 5 mi / 7 km away