Mount Halcon is a 8,219 ft / 2,505 m mountain peak near Lumangbayan, Mimaropa, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Mimaropa and the 29th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Halcon, Mount Balatic, Mount Pamucuban, Mount Micnic, Mount Pamucuban, and Mount Malasimbo. See the Mount Halcon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Halcon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Halcon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Halcon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Halcon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Halcon 8,383 ft / 2,555 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Balatic 4,623 ft / 1,409 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Pamucuban 2,409 ft / 734 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Micnic 4,001 ft / 1,220 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Pamucuban 2,602 ft / 793 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Malasimbo 3,681 ft / 1,122 m 14 mi / 22 km away