Mount Halcombe is a 7,439 ft / 2,268 m mountain peak in West Coast, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in West Coast and the 109th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Barnicoat, Conway Peak, Douglas Peak, Mount Jervois, Mount Haidinger, and Mount Rudolf. See the Mount Halcombe map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Halcombe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Halcombe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Halcombe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Halcombe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Barnicoat 9,255 ft / 2,821 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Conway Peak 8,482 ft / 2,585 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Douglas Peak 10,095 ft / 3,077 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Haidinger 10,066 ft / 3,068 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Rudolf 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 3 mi / 5 km away