Mount Gold Smith
Mount Gold Smith is a 7,123 ft / 2,171 m mountain peak in New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 123rd highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are The Minarets, Mount Meeson, Mount De la Beche, Saint Mildred Peak, Mount Green, and Mount Rudolf. See the Mount Gold Smith map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Gold Smith photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Gold Smith SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Gold Smith summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Gold Smith pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Meeson 8,444 ft / 2,574 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount De la Beche 9,071 ft / 2,765 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Saint Mildred Peak 6,961 ft / 2,122 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Jervois 8,435 ft / 2,571 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Elie de Beaumont 10,207 ft / 3,111 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Drummond Peak 7,523 ft / 2,293 m 3 mi / 5 km away