Mount Glennon is a 6,476 ft / 1,974 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4011th highest mountain in Colorado and the 16735th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 6262 ft / 1909 m, Point 7612 ft / 2320 m, Two-Dog Peak, Devil's Elbow, Old Ute, and Mount Carbon. See the Mount Glennon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Glennon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Glennon SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 25, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Glennon
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Point 6262 ft / 1909 m 6,265 ft / 1,910 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Two-Dog Peak 7,620 ft / 2,323 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Devil's Elbow 7,720 ft / 2,353 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Old Ute 7,780 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Carbon 5,778 ft / 1,761 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Morrison 7,884 ft / 2,403 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak