100% Cedar Gulch to Mt. Galbraith loop
Mount Galbraith is a 7,263 ft / 2,214 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3704th highest mountain in Colorado and the 12708th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Crawford Benchmark, Mount Zion, Point 7179 ft / 2188 m, North Table Mountain, Lookout Mountain, and Colorow Hill. See the Mount Galbraith map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Galbraith photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Galbraith SUMMIT LOG
5 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 4, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Galbraith
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crawford Benchmark 7,703 ft / 2,348 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Zion 7,062 ft / 2,152 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 7179 ft / 2188 m 7,183 ft / 2,189 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Table Mountain 6,575 ft / 2,004 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lookout Mountain 7,377 ft / 2,249 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Colorow Hill 7,566 ft / 2,306 m 2 mi / 4 km away