100% South Face
Mount Gabb is a 13,741 ft / 4,188 m mountain peak in the Sierra Nevada Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in California and the 226th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Abbot, Mount Dade, Mount Mills, Treasure Peak, Mount Hilgard, and Mount Julius Caesar. Mount Gabb belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Gabb map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Gabb photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Gabb SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 21, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is South Face.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Abbot 13,710 ft / 4,179 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Dade 13,640 ft / 4,157 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Mills 13,451 ft / 4,100 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Treasure Peak 12,920 ft / 3,938 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Hilgard 13,361 ft / 4,072 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Julius Caesar 13,200 ft / 4,023 m 2 mi / 3 km away