Mount Foraker is in the central Alaska Range in Denali National Park, 14 miles southwest of Denali It is the second highest peak in the Alaska Range and the fourth highest peak in the United States. It rises almost directly above the standard base camp for Denali on a fork of the Kahiltna Glacier also near Mount Hunter in the Alaska Range.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Foraker SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Foraker summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Foraker pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Crosson 12,421 ft / 3,786 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Kahiltna Dome 12,372 ft / 3,771 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Hunter 14,573 ft / 4,442 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Capps 10,407 ft / 3,172 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Kahiltna Peaks 13,255 ft / 4,040 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Spygalls Hill 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain