Mount Folk is a 8,948 ft / 2,727 m mountain peak near Fernie, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 429th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 965th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Three Ram Mountain, Mount Harrison, Smith Peak, Mount Mike, Mount Peck, and Mount Nicholas. See the Mount Folk map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Folk photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Folk SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Folk summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Folk pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Three Ram Mountain 8,905 ft / 2,714 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Harrison 11,024 ft / 3,360 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Smith Peak 8,525 ft / 2,598 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Mike 10,869 ft / 3,313 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Peck 7,682 ft / 2,341 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Nicholas 8,622 ft / 2,628 m 8 mi / 14 km away