Mount Felo is a 10,563 ft / 3,220 m mountain peak near Kokoda, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Papua New Guinea. The nearest peaks are Mount Nebungesa, Mount Boarara, Mount Scratchley, English Peaks, Mount Wasa, and Mount Thynne. See the Mount Felo map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Felo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Felo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Felo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Felo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Nebungesa 10,517 ft / 3,206 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Boarara 5,540 ft / 1,689 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Scratchley 11,267 ft / 3,434 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- English Peaks 12,189 ft / 3,715 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Wasa 8,746 ft / 2,666 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Thynne 11,568 ft / 3,526 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point