Mount Elusive is a 11,237 ft / 3,425 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 66th highest mountain in Alaska and the 2937th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Gilbert Lewis, Mount Edison, Mount Valhalla, Mount Fafnir, Mount Witherspoon, and Blackcliff Mountain. See the Mount Elusive map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Elusive photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Elusive SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Elusive summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Elusive pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Gilbert Lewis 11,886 ft / 3,623 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Edison 11,020 ft / 3,359 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Valhalla 11,752 ft / 3,582 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Fafnir 10,262 ft / 3,128 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Witherspoon 11,896 ft / 3,626 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blackcliff Mountain 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 4 mi / 6 km away