Mount Edna is a 5,030 ft / 1,533 m mountain peak near Mitchell, Nebraska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Nebraska and the 24080th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Indian River Hill, Carnegie Hill, University Hill, Spoon Butte, Coyote Hill, and Hill Windmill. See the Mount Edna map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Edna photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Edna SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Edna summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Edna pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Indian River Hill 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Carnegie Hill 4,485 ft / 1,367 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- University Hill 4,459 ft / 1,359 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Spoon Butte 5,003 ft / 1,525 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Coyote Hill 4,390 ft / 1,338 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Hill Windmill 4,344 ft / 1,324 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak