Mount Dudra is a 7,667 ft / 2,337 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1531st highest mountain in British Columbia and the 2465th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Fyles, Mongol Mountain, West Jacobsen Peak, Taleomey Tower, Mount Jacobsen, and Ogre Mountain. See the Mount Dudra map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dudra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dudra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Dudra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Dudra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Fyles 8,101 ft / 2,469 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mongol Mountain 6,134 ft / 1,870 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- West Jacobsen Peak 7,942 ft / 2,421 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Taleomey Tower 7,282 ft / 2,220 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Jacobsen 7,082 ft / 2,159 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ogre Mountain 8,679 ft / 2,645 m 3 mi / 5 km away