Mount Dubois is a 13,559 ft / 4,133 m mountain peak near Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 58th highest mountain in California and the 319th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Jumpoff, Montgomery Peak, Mount Hogue, Boundary Peak, Black Mountain, and Davis Mountain. See the Mount Dubois map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dubois photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dubois SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Dubois summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Dubois pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- The Jumpoff 13,310 ft / 4,057 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montgomery Peak 13,445 ft / 4,098 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Hogue 12,743 ft / 3,884 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Boundary Peak 13,147 ft / 4,007 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Black Mountain 9,721 ft / 2,963 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Davis Mountain 9,311 ft / 2,838 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Whitney
- Mount Williamson
- White Mountain Peak
- North Palisade
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain