100% Ridge south of Chiatovich Creek
Mount Dubois is a 13,559 ft / 4,133 m mountain peak near Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 65th highest mountain in California and the 350th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Jumpoff, Montgomery Peak, Mount Hogue, Boundary Peak, Black Mountain, and Davis Mountain. Mount Dubois belongs to the Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section peak list. See the Mount Dubois map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dubois photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dubois SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 13, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Jumpoff 13,310 ft / 4,057 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montgomery Peak 13,445 ft / 4,098 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Hogue 12,743 ft / 3,884 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Boundary Peak 13,147 ft / 4,007 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hosebag Peak 12,120 ft / 3,694 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Mountain 9,721 ft / 2,963 m 5 mi / 9 km away