Mount Drum is a 12,010 ft / 3,661 m mountain peak in the Wrangell Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in Alaska and the 1855th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Snider Peak, Ruddy Mountain, Nathlie Mountain, Mount Sanford, Mount Zanetti, and Mount Wrangell. See the Mount Drum map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Drum photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Drum SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Drum summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Drum pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Snider Peak 7,959 ft / 2,426 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ruddy Mountain 7,461 ft / 2,274 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Nathlie Mountain 6,503 ft / 1,982 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Sanford 16,237 ft / 4,949 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Zanetti 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Wrangell 14,163 ft / 4,317 m 21 mi / 34 km away