Mount Douglas is a 10,613 ft / 3,235 m mountain peak near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 69th highest mountain in Alberta and the 147th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount St. Bride, Oyster Peak, Lychnis Mountain, Tilted Mountain, Fossil Mountain, and Pipestone Mountain. See the Mount Douglas map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Douglas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Douglas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Douglas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Douglas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount St. Bride 10,875 ft / 3,315 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Oyster Peak 9,110 ft / 2,777 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lychnis Mountain 9,584 ft / 2,921 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tilted Mountain 8,500 ft / 2,591 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fossil Mountain 9,665 ft / 2,946 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pipestone Mountain 8,955 ft / 2,729 m 4 mi / 6 km away